Did you know that Milwaukie Center Nutrition Program is expected to provide more than 77,000 meals for older adults and people with disabilities this year? Did you know that only 1/2 of the cost to provide the meals is provided through federal funds? The other half of the needed money has to be fund-raised. Join the Milwaukie Center during this full month of fund-raising and awareness building for Meals on Wheels.
- Buy a "Meal Ticket" at Milwaukie Center, Clackamas Federal Credit Union, or Columbia State Bank
- Donate at Bob's Red Mill -- They are MATCHING donations!
- Shop at New Season's Happy Valley Store, March 6-9th
Dine at the following restaurants in March and mention the "March for Meals" campaign:
- Clackamas Claim Jumper, Tuesday & Thursday nights in March
- The Bomber, Tuesday nights in March
- Sweet Tomatoes, March 14-30th
- Noodles at the Town Center, Wednesdays in March
Call 503-653-8100 or 503-654-3030 to find out how you can help.